Skills in 60: Multimedia Copyediting
Transform yourself into a copyeditor for digital content and rich media
Go from traditional, static content copyediting to being a savvy editor of rich media and digital information. In this 60-minute course, you will learn the essentials for copyediting content across digital platforms — including videos, social media, and more — and refine your eye to ensure the content is readable, engaging and effective.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Edit content for videos, infographics and social media posts
- Develop and implement style guide rules for various channels
- Know when to follow and deviate from style guide rules
- Edit captions and text for videos
- Collaborate with graphic artists in your editing process
- View syllabus
- Approximately 1 hour of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.