Use Wordpress to discuss your brand, creative content, or business
Starting a blog can help you stand out, whether you’re an author building your marketing platform, a freelance writer creating an online portfolio of clips, or a business owner growing your customer base. This 101-level course is intended for beginning bloggers who want to learn best practices for creating a blog strategy, design, and maintenance plan to build your authority as a writer, forge connections with an audience, or drive sales for your brand.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create a business plan for blog success
- Identify basic design concepts and choose an appropriate template
- Create an effective editorial calendar that incorporates multi-format content
- Design a taxonomy of categories and tags to organize and archive your content
- Use effective tagging, SEO writing, and comment management
- View syllabus
- Approximately 3 hours of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.