Skills in 60: Business Writing for PowerPoint
Effective communication through slides
Expand beyond the typical business document with this one-hour course that will teach you how to share your ideas in PowerPoint. No matter the reason – a new pitch, business recommendation, or event recap – plan and map out your information to develop a clear, easy-to-read, and concise business document to share with your colleagues or customers.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify the overall goal, audience, and essential supporting information for your document
- Develop your message and align supporting information with that message
- Select and implement visuals or imagery where appropriate
- Effectively request action from or passively share information with your readers
- View syllabus
- Approximately 1 hour of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.