|Back to Home > Courses and Seminars > How-To Videos > PDF-Based Forms 101|
PDF-Based Forms 101
Interactive PDF-based forms are a convenient eco-friendly alternative to paper-intensive info-gathering. Rita Amladi shows you how to make wholly intuitive, easily distributed forms, either from scratch or based on pre-existing elements. No programming skills are required to complete Rita's four-step form-creation process.
Table of Contents
- Introduction (4:00) FREE!
- Tips for Creating Effective Forms (3:14) FREE!
- Plan of Action (1:37) FREE!
- Forms Wizard (6:06) FREE!
- Review and Revise Fields (5:30) FREE!
- Modifying Fields and Creating Fields from Scratch (9:29) FREE!
- Built-in Calculator and Print Function (13:19) FREE!
- E-mail Distribution (5:34) FREE!
Rita Amladi is the owner of Orion Arts & Communications, a digital imaging training and consulting company. She is a Certified Technical Trainer and an Adobe Certified Trainer for Photoshop. Visit her site at www.orionac.com.