Develop a Successful Freelance Writing Career
Get bylines and get paid
In order to be a successful freelancer, being a good writer is just the start. To get prime bylines and make a living, you’ll need to become your own marketer, accountant, and editor. This course will show you how to pitch, navigate contracts, and most importantly: make money.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Develop ideas based on your skills and experience
- Pitch stories to the right publication
- Make money off of your ideas over and over again
- Use social media and “trending” topics to get assignments
- Develop skills outside of writing crucial to your success as a freelancer writer
- View syllabus
- Approximately 2 hours and 55 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.