Manage a technical project from conception to completion
Learn foundational project management skills to successfully guide a digital project from concept to completion. You will learn the various phases of the project life cycle – from ideation to post-launch – as well as the processes involved in each phase. You will also learn the analytical and organizational skills needed to connect the dots between project stakeholders and team members.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Evaluate the best approach and methodology for any project
- Identify the key phases and stakeholders of the project lifecycle
- Differentiate various project meeting types and their purposes
- Develop project concepts and requirements documents (timelines, budgets, etc.)
- Develop strategies for turning around troubled projects
- Measure project success
- View syllabus
- Approximately 4 hours and 35 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.