Skills in 60: Content Marketing
Learn the fundamentals of designing and executing a content marketing campaign
In just one hour, you can acquire the foundations of developing a content strategy, learn how to conduct a basic content audit, set a plan for new content creation, and leverage KPIs to inform your future content campaigns.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Define content marketing, find great content, and create content goals
- Conduct a content audit and evaluate content effectiveness
- Identify shareable content
- Measure and evaluate success
- Use an editorial calendar to stay organized
/$24 for AvantGuild Members
- View syllabus
- Approximately 1 hour of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.