Daily News Sends Out ‘Perplexing’ Memo | Good Quarterly Earnings For Interpublic | More Weekend’s News
The New York Daily News has rearranged some of its staff in a memo called “perplexing”….Interpublic’s Constituency Management Group, which includes its PR agencies, reported a good third quarter….Jim Watkins has left WPIX….more stuff from over the weekend.
- The Daily News Shuffles Managing Editors (via FishbowlNY)
- Interpublic CMG Q3 earnings rise 10.9% (via PRWeek)
- Anchor Jim Watkins Officially Ends Association With WPIX (via FishbowlNY)
- Sierra Madre Patch Editor Heading to HuffPo (via FishbowlLA)
- Baltimore Biz Journal launches blog/newsletter on real estate (via Talking Biz News)
- Tom Brokaw’s Drink of Choice? ‘Home-brew lemon vodka’ (via TVNewser)