The Donald W. Reynolds National Center for Business Journalism named its 12 fellows for the “Strictly Financials” seminar and 12 to business journalism profs for the Business Journalism Professors Seminar. (The Pulse) The fellows are:
- Debbie Blumberg, reporter, Dow Jones Newswires, New York
- Dave Dreeszen, business editor, Sioux City Journal, Iowa
- Lynn Ducey, staff writer, The Phoenix Business Journal
- Karina Frayter, business producer, CNN America, New York
- Joanisabel Gonzalez, staff reporter, El Nuevo Dia, Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
- Jason Hidalgo, business reporter, Reno Gazette-Journal, Nevada
- Brenda Krebs, Business Monday editor, The Miami Herald
- Jeanine Poggi, reporter, TheStreet.com, New York
- Rachel Tobin Ramos, business reporter, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Hani Shawwa, TV producer, Reuters Insider, New York
- Emily Stanitz, producer, Bloomberg Television, Washington
<li>Rob Neill, business producer, MSNBC.com, Redmond, Wash.
Business Journalism Professors
- Adrianne Flynn, Capital News Service bureau director, University of Maryland, College Park, Md.
- Emily Burch Harris, lecturer and student newspaper adviser, North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, N.C.
- James Kates, assistant professor, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Herbert Lowe, professional in residence, Marquette University, Milwaukee, Wisc.
- Ceci Rodgers, adjunct instructor, Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill.
- Buck Ryan, associate professor, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Ky.
- Steve Schifferes, professor, City University, London, England
- John C. Schmeltzer, chair, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla.
- Claire Serant, assistant professor, St. John’s University, Queens, N.Y.
- Sheila L. Tefft, senior lecturer, Emory University, Atlanta
- Leslie Wayne, visiting professional, Arizona State University, Phoenix
- Nailene Chou Wiest, director, Global Business Journalism, Tsinghua University, Beijing
- Rosanna Scotto: My First Big Break
- Tina Brown Urges Women to "Lean ON" Companies to Do Better
- Three Lessons Learned From Roger Ebert's Career
- Media Beat: Lori Greiner Talks About Swimming with the Sharks