The NYT ombud famously said Sunday that he understands why readers don’t like when the Times “slips a shiv” into other papers…it makes the Times look like bullies. But Slate’s Jack Shafer says shiv, shmiv….and other media news of the day, in handily digestible form!
- So what if NYT writes about other papers now and then?
- Ex-Pioneer Press biz editor hired at Finance & Commerce
- Miller-McCune editor’s resignation letter: ‘I will be a thoughtful guest and leave’
- Terhaar replaces Sill as Sacramento Bee editor
- Who Bought Scienceblogs?
- Former WSJ staffers comment on the paper under Murdoch
- CNBC names California bureau chief