By Rachel Kaufman on November 24, 2010 9:05 AM
In another installment of Yesterday’s News, a reader wastes one “behind the paywall” view on a two-line story, Atlantic Media owner David Bradley gets into the holiday spirit, and more..
- But They Were Two Really Good Lines (via WebNewser)
- The Atlantic’s Bradley is Feeling Particularly Merry (via FishbowlDC)
- Lonely Planet’s Digital Director Brough Leaving (via paidContent)
- Hungry for a New Gig? Everyday Food Seeks Senior Food Editor (via FishbowlNY)
- The Atlantic Snags Garance Franke-Ruta (via FishbowlDC)
- Ronald Agrella Returns to The Boston Globe as Editor, Boston.com (via WebNewser)