|Back to Home > Courses and Seminars > How-To Videos > Preparing Art for Silk Screen|
Preparing Art for Silk Screen
Silk-screen printing, especially for T-shirts is more popular than ever.
Table of Contents
- Highlights FREE!
Watch a free preview of Preparing Art for Silk Screen
- What is screen printing? (A basic definition) FREE!
- A brief history (Part 1) about 2000 years ago... FREE!
- A brief history (Part 2) turn of the century FREE!
- A brief history (Part 3) through today FREE!
- Art preparation (Film Positive) FREE!
- Art preparation (The Design - one color) FREE!
- Art preparation (The Design - two or more colors) FREE!
Zoe Fedeles is a graphic designer and owner of Zoe Graphics in New York City. Having received her BFA from the School of Visual Arts, she went on to freelance as a designer in New York City. Relocating to South Florida in the early 1990s, she established her studio as an award winning organization. While Zoe Graphics creates work for a variety of clients, over the last decade, the company has acquired a positive reputation among nonprofit organizations as a design studio that understands the needs of this special sector.