|Back to Home > Courses and Seminars > How-To Videos > Don't Waste My Time!: Designing for Short Attention Spans|
Don't Waste My Time!: Designing for Short Attention Spans
Make the most of the scant seconds you have to grab your audience
Table of Contents
- Introduction (2:04) FREE!
- The Coin of Your Life (2:25) FREE!
- Bad First Impressions (2:21) FREE!
- A Shooter Misses (3:04) FREE!
- Time-Wasting Print Pieces (3:08) FREE!
- Simultaneous Translation (3:13) FREE!
- Wasted Words (2:56) FREE!
- Writing Solutions (3:24) FREE!
- Conclusion (1:06) FREE!
Angela Riechers is an art director, educator, and consultant with fifteen years of professional experience designing national magazines including More , O at Home, the New York Times T Magazine, and Harper's . Her writing appears online on the AIGA Voice and Design Observer. She has taught numerous graphic design courses at the City College of New York and the School of Visual Arts. Angela's work has been recognized by the Society of Publication Designers and the Art Director's Club, and was featured in the The Speck Report: A Curious Collection of Uncommon Things. She is a graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, and lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two sons while studying for a master's degree in Design Criticism at SVA.