|Back to Home > Courses and Seminars > How-To Videos > Repeat & Align: Spacing Tips & Techniques in Photoshop|
Repeat & Align: Spacing Tips & Techniques in Photoshop
In this tutorial, Helen Bradley supplies tips for using the Repeat & Align tools in Photoshop.
Table of Contents
- Highlights FREE!
Watch a free preview of Repeat & Align: Spacing Tips & Techniques in Photoshop
- Grids and Guides FREE!
- Smart Guides FREE!
- Aligning Techniques FREE!
- Alternative Aligning Techniques FREE!
- Repeating with Rotate and Transform FREE!
- Repeating Shapes with Patterns and Brushes FREE!
- Repetition in Perspective - Grids and Vanishing Point FREE!
- Repetition in Perspective - Working with Your Shapes FREE!
Expatriate Australian photographer and digital photo editing columnist, Helen Bradley, has been working with Photoshop since version 6. Her articles on photography and Photoshop have appeared in magazines as diverse as Digital Camera UK, Megapixel.net, Digital Photography Buyers Guide, InformIT.com, Digital Camera Essentials, Digital Photo Effects, Better Digital Magazine, Australasian Camcorder Magazine, PC Update, PC User magazine and ecommerce-guide.com. Helen blogs at www.projectwoman.com/phototips.html