WHEN Materials available starting July 18
If you don't come up at the top of a search, your audience may never find you.
This course will teach you how to use SEO and search marketing, social media, and digital outreach methods to drive traffic to your website. You'll also learn how to optimize your sites for search engines and how social media exposure and links can leverage more exposure on Google and other search engines.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Understand the difference between SEO and SEM
- Determine the most important factors of search rankings
- Report on web traffic and keep your website code clean
- Reach out to bloggers and other webmasters to have them link to your site
- Manage SEO and social media projects
By the end of class, you will have:
An understanding of the factors that can get your website to the top of search engine results, and how to use social media and search marketing to drive traffic to your website.
- Lessons: Learn new skills through video-based lessons
- Discussion: Join a weekly live, interactive discussion via IM and video
- Assignments: Complete homework and receive instructor feedback
- Forums: Exchange resources, meet peers, and ask your instructor questions