Up your copyediting skills to the next level
Boost your confidence and skills as a copyediting pro with this level-two copyediting course. Copyediting Intermediate goes beyond the basics and will teach you how to identify and fix the more complex issues of editing copy like agreement, tense, and mood; punctuation errors, and even misused and inappropriate language. You’ll refine your editing eye and be capable of making any and all writing smarter and more effective.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Make smart, effective editing decisions
- Use punctuation marks properly
- Identify and fix agreement problems and misused words
- Understand proper capitalization, tense, and mood usage
- Edit language appropriately for sensitive topics
- View syllabus
- Approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.