Project Management Methodologies
Learn to use Agile and Lean to manage the life cycle of a digital product
Project management methodologies will teach you Agile and Lean to effectively manage projects. You will gain a high-level understanding of the core principles of these methodologies, and how these principles guide common working practices of teams. You’ll learn how to articulate a new concept or problem, source experts and create a product backlog, as well as understand the needs of your team during design, development, and testing to ensure requirements are met and risk is minimized.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify common Agile and Lean terms and techniques
- Create inception sprint agenda and value matrices for requirements and risks
- Establish roadmaps, backlogs, and priorities
- Define user stories and create feedback loops
- View syllabus
- Approximately 2 hours and 10 minutes of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.