Turn your travel stories into published essays and articles
In this course you will develop the skills to research, report, and write long-form narrative stories, then pitch them effectively to a variety of travel-oriented publications. This course outlines the fundamentals of exceptional travel writing and will guide you to craft and pitch successful stories.
IN THIS COURSE YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Identify travel story ideas and pitch them successfully
- Think like an editor to know what they look for
- Understand the ethical issues of travel writing like press trips, expenses, and comps
- Turn one trip into dozens of story ideas
- Assess where to pitch outside of travel publications
- View syllabus
- Approximately 6 hours of lesson content
- About Our Courses: Mediabistro courses are self-guided and do not include instructor interaction.